Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Technology

Your school will benefit from my experience with technology. I feel comfortable integrating all types of technology into my lesson plans and helping my colleagues to become more knowledgeable with the equipment. Using technology creates interactive lessons and hooks the learner into the lesson. I believe you will be impressed with my tech credentials!

  • Incorporate Dell Netbooks into lesson plans
  • Use various websites for student practice
  • Completed training with all response clickers
  • Incorporate Mimoboard technology into lesson plans
  • Completed Smartboard I and Smartboard II trainings
  • Purchased Document Camera through Donors Choose Website
  • Integrate Kindles in the classroom
  • Integrate typing website (http://www.typingweb.com/) to meet keyboarding standards in the Common Core


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment