Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Testing, Testing

Testing drives many of the choices that I make as an educator. I am able to use this data to reteach when needed, create flexible groups, and make lesson plans. I use all types of assessments, but I find formative assessments to be especially useful in my day - to - day teaching.
  • Administrated STAR test to assess reading skills
  • Administrated Accelerated Reading for reading comprehension
  • Administrated curriculum based assessments
  • Used AIMSWeb and Fountas and Pinnell for running records
  • Administrated online/paper 4Sight Tests
  • Administrated PSSA’s in reading, math, science, and writing
  • Used Emetrics and PVAAS to analyze data
  • Used curriculum created formal assessments
  • Formative Assessments: Questioning, observations, and whole class response activities
 
Students participate in an informative assessment on negatives and contractions




No comments:

Post a Comment